B&B Turistgården Särna is open!
With the care of guests and employees, B&B Turistgården Särna is closely following the development of the corona virus covid-19. We have established routines and plans to protect the health of our guests and our staff. We follow the recommendations of the Public Health Authority and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. Guidelines, dates and information may be updated on an ongoing basis.
B&B Turistgården Särna works normally. We are basically open all year. Our terms are still valid. For example, you can cancel for free up to 7 days before your stay. This gives you as much security as possible to book a stay with us with confidence.
Here are examples of what B&B Turistgården Särna does to take care of guests and staff during the corona crisis
- We follow guidelines and recommendations from the Public Health Authority.
- B&B Turistgården Särna’s staff has been informed about covid-19 with instructions, tips and guidelines.
- We act in accordance with procedures that we have established that apply in the event of the discovery of covid-19 at our accommodation.
- Hygiene and cleanliness are always a high priority. We have now further strengthened our routines for cleaning, cleaning and hygiene.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene.
- Regular disinfection of frequently used areas such as door handles, reception desk, general toilets / showers, guest kitchens and switches and other areas that many guests regularly use.
- Hand disinfection is often available to our guests in public areas.
- Established routines for possible illnesses among employees.
Security measures that you as a guest can take to protect yourself and others against covid-19
- Follow the advice of the Public Health Authority
- Wash your hands frequently. It takes at least 20 seconds to wash your hands really clean. Don’t forget your thumb and wrist. Hand disinfection is an option when you do not have the option of hand washing.
- Wipe dry. Moist hands spread more bacteria and viruses than dry ones. Use a paper towel that is discarded after you use it.
- Try to avoid touching your face and eyes.
- Do you have to cough or sneeze, then do that in the arm fold or in a paper handkerchief to avoid infecting others. You also keep your hands clean from any contamination.
- If you experience symptoms that may indicate that you have become infected with coronavirus (such as fever, muscle and joint pain, headache and dry cough), inform the staff, if possible, without leaving your room.
We take all reasonable precautions to make our guests feel safe while staying with us or visiting us.
This information is valid until otherwise stated and may be updated at a later date.